God is absolute good, everywhere present.
* Each person is inherently good; spiritual and one with God; rather than sinful, eternally lost, or separate from God.
* Human beings have a spark of divinity within them, the Christ spirit within. Their very essence is of God, and therefore they arealso inherently good.
* Jesus has exemplified the Christ spirit more fully than any other human being; thus making him our Wayshower and Master Teacher.
* Human beings create their experiences by the activity of their thinking. Everything in the manifest realm has its beginning in thought.
* Prayer and meditation are methods of communion between God and humankind. Through prayer, we lift our awareness to God and talk from our heart to God. In the silence of meditation, we experience our Oneness with God and listen to God through ideas, images, and intuitions we receive.
* We interpret the Bible metaphsyically, meaning 'beyond the apparent.' We look for the higher spiritual law that is illustrated by the passage.
* Knowing and understanding the laws of life, also called Truth, are not enough. A person must also live the Truth that he or she knows.